275/55R19 Toyo Observe GSi5 111Q Winter
Product additional infoGREAT IN SNOW, EVEN BETTER ON ICE!
Toyo Observe GSI5 is a studless winter tyre. Whether you’re driving in snow, slush, ice or slippery roads, the Observe GSI5 tyre has the technology to handle all winter and cold weather driving conditions. Toyo's Observe GSI5 is designed to give drivers strong grip on wet roads plus braking and traction in winter's colder temperatures. GSI5 has made its mark as a great winter tyre for those who are looking for a safe and dependable drive to make sure they and their loved ones get home safely in the colder months. Durability and long wear life are another strengths of the Toyo Observe GSI5.
Conventional price: 193.00 €/pcl
Teenusepakkujaks on Holm Bank AS. Iga laen on finantskohustus. Kaalu oma otsust hoolikalt – tutvu laenulepingu tingimustega ja vajadusel pea nõu asjatundjaga.
Important! It is a set (4 pcs) price.
Other additional info
* 3D - MULTI-WAVE SIPES - an advanced multi-directional sipe technology ensures maximum grip when you are cornering, accelerating or braking.
* ABSORBENT BAMBOO CARBONIC POWDER - offers better contact and increased safety as carbonic powder created from bamboo absorbs moisture on the road.
* ARROW LIFT TECHNOLOGY - helps propel the vehicle through slushy or snowy rutted roads.
* CONTINUOUS CENTRE RIB WITH SWING SIPE - ensures straight line stability while increasing ice traction in all directions.
* FIRST EDGE SIPE TECHNOLOGY - helps enhance initial traction when tyre is new by providing additional biting edges.
* INCREASED LEVELS OF SILICA AND IMPROVED DISPERSION IN COMPOUND - enhances wet grip, braking, and traction in low temperatures.
* LARGE TREAD BLOCKS WITH SAW TOOTHED EDGES - improves snow traction and braking.
* MICROBIT TECHNOLOGY IN COMPOUND - improves traction as ground walnut shell (one of the hardest natural substances in the world) dig and bite into the snow and ice like tiny spikes.
* SPIDER SIPE TECHNOLOGY - provides snow and ice traction in all directions.
* UNIDIRECTIONAL TREAD PATTERN - optimizes traction for both braking and acceleration.
* WIDE LATERAL GROOVES WITHIN THE TREAD - moves water out of the tyre.
IT’S A SAFE AND RELIABLE PREMIUM WINTER TYRE WITH AN AFFORDABLE PRICE TAG.
PS: Don’t forget to look up the latest Toyo model Observe GSI6 as well!